The perfect goto snack recipes for those movie days!
1. Honey maid teddy graham snack mix
- 1 cup Chocolate Teddy Grahams
- 1 cup Honey Teddy Grahams
- 1 cup air popped popcorn
- 1 cup chocolate candies
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1 cup pretzels
- Toss all ingredients in a large bowl. Store snack mix in a covered container or zippered plastic bags.
- Additional optional ingredients: yogurt-covered raisins, cereal, marshmallows, dried fruits, etc.
2. Chocolate chip peanut butter trail mix bars
Trail Mix Peanut Butter Granola Bars are chewy no bake granola bars with chocolate chips, oatmeal, and honey. An easy, no bake granola bar recipe that’s perfect for healthy breakfasts and snacks.
3. Ginger wasabi snack mix
This addictive Asian snack mix is crunchy, spicy and packed with Wasabi & Soy Sauce almonds, chow mein noodles and wasabi peas!
4. Honey sriracha chex party mix
Honey and Sriracha sauce bring a sweet and spicy kick to your party mix that’s ready for munching in 15 minutes!
5. smores snack mix
Crunchy golden grahams, salty pretzels, chocolate chunks and soft marshmallows make this smores mix worth every sweet-salty bite! It makes a lot so you can share some with friends!
6. No bake trail mix energy bites
No-Bake Trail Mix Energy Bites – filled with raisins, peanuts, chocolate chips, and M&MS! The perfect quick snack for hiking, beach trips, or school lunches!
7. Salty and sweet popcorn snack mix
Salty and Sweet Popcorn Snack Mix – Crunchy, salty, sweet, and very addicting! Perfect for a DIY snack mix bar! Very versatile and you can add any toppings you would like.
8. Chickpea & black bean mix
I am excited to explore different spice combinations and see what other flavors I can create. Chipotle, garlic salt, rosemary – the possibilities are endless. If you like crunchy snacks, you should definitely give this a try!
9. Spicy sriracha mix
A classic snack mix is spiced up with Sriracha and red pepper flakes in my Sriracha spicy Chex mix. The combination of Chex cereal, cheesy fish and square crackers, pretzels, and oyster crackers is perfect for snacking while you are cheering on your favorite sports team in the big game!
10. Sweet and salty snack mix
“Sweet and Salty Trail Mix”
What you need:
- 1 cup of M&M’S® Crispy
- 1 cup of sunflower seeds
- 1 cup of honey roasted peanuts
- 1 cup of yogurt covered raisins
- 1 cup of mini peanut butter filled pretzels
- 2 cups of rice cereal
What you do:
- Mix it all together!
- Eat it up.
11. Fruit Nut and seed snack mix
- 1 cup organic almonds
- 1 cup organic cashews
- 1/2 cup organic goji berries
- 1/2 cup organic dried mulberries
- 1/2 cup organic dried blueberries
- 1/2 cup organic sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup organic cacao nibs
- 1/2 cup organic coconut flakes
12. Texas trash snack mix
Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
Combine first seven ingredients on a large baking sheet..
Combine butter and remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
Pour butter mixture over cereal mixture and stir to coat evenly.
Place in oven for 1 ½ to 2 hours, stirring every 20 minutes.
13. Animal cookie trail mix
Over-the-top sweet and pink trail mix recipe featuring frosted animal cookies, chocolate pieces, birthday cake pretzels, candy-like dried strawberries and more!
14. cheesy snack mix
The perfect game-time snack mix recipe! Crunchy, savoury and completely irresistible! This crockpot snack mix recipe is made with everyone’s favourite Cheez-It crackers, cashews and a Parmesan ranch seasoning. It is the perfect snack for any occasion!