If you’re anything like us, nothing says Christmas satisfaction like perfectly wrapped and creative presents. (Side note: not that we can ever achieve anything like this, they’re just nice to look at on Pinterest, right?)
- This monochrome selection
How satisfying is multiple types of black and white wrapping paper together?
2. These brown and bunting designs
Zoella’s got you covered with her dried orange discs and cinnamon stick designs.
3. This confetti design
This tutorial uses confetti to create one-off designs.
4. These calligraphy and white presents
Free print off labels alert!
5. This washi tape masterpiece
Who knew washi tape could make such an impressive design?
6. This rustic doily
Who knew a doily could look so chic?
7. This handmade string
Create a template and you can make meters!
8. This white and brown selection
These glued-on pom-poms might look fiddly, but so worth it.
9. These personalized presents
Give your presents an extra personalized touch.
10. This black and white collection
This monochrome tutorial comes with free printable wrapping paper.
11. These perfectly positioned cars
Drawing skills at the ready!
12. These plaid designs
Go more ~traditional~ with these massive bows and checked design.
13. This handmade rose garland
Recycle newspaper *and* get brownie points for creativity.
14. These mint and monochrome boxes
You might have to invest in some actual gift boxes to get this wrapping just right, but how cute?
15. This chalkboard style
Now this is a seriously cool choice to put under the tree.